yea. came back frm tuition. it was quite fun. playing wif organic chem and all. i finally knoe how to appreciate organic chem. thanks to mr chan. :)
had lunch wif carmel and phyllis. discovered that carmel cant take mayo. allergic or smth. he's definitely missing out one of the best things on earth. haha. talk quite alot. nice. :)
so here i am now. gonna study later. yep. if the sun come out now, i'll go and swim.
yesterday's cgm was good. birthday celebration was fun. i had this sense of satisfaction when i put the presents in front of the 2 girls. haha. cuz i prepare the presents.
alrite. i'm tired. someone pls entertain me.
I was your girl
Gave you my world
My everything
But you wouldn´t see
I had your back
I backed you up
Whatever I did
Was never enough
-break you by marion raven
nice song.
break you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment